[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="550" caption="3OH!3"]3OH!3[/caption]


"Tongues, always pressed to your cheeks. 
While my tounge is on the inside of some other girl's teeth. 
Tell your boyfriend, if he says he's got beef, 
That I'm a vegetarian, and I ain't f**king scared of him. 

She wants to touch me wahoo. 
She wants to love me wahoo. 
She'll never leave me wahoo, wahoo hoo hoo. 
Don't trust a ho. 
Never trust a ho. 
Won't trust a ho. 
'Cuz a ho won't trust me."


 


 




[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="267" caption="Nevershoutnever!"]Nevershoutnever![/caption]

 

 


 


"The clouds rip through the sky like dynamite
to my surprise it was a beautiful sight
With our hands open wide
And I can't hide the truth as well as you

Singing woah, Singing woah."


xx


"I am running out of words
To say to you, wondering why I'm
Wasting my time
Thinking back and wondering why
I'm such a fool for loving you"


 


 


 


 


 



"If I was young, I'd flee this town

[caption id="" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Beirut"]Beirut[/caption]

I'd bury my dreams underground
As did I, we drink to die, we drink tonight

Far from home, elephant gun
Let's take them down one by one
We'll lay it down, it's not been found, it's not around

Let the seasons begin- it rolls right on

 

Let the seasons begin- take the big king down

And it rips through the silence of our camp at night
And it rips through the night

And it rips through the silence of our camp at night
And it rips through the silence, all that is left is all that I hide"

 


 


 


"Play me a sad song


'Cause that's what I want to hear
I want you to make me cry 
I want to remember the places that we left
Lost to the mists of time

I know that you'll go soon
You'll find out so take me with you always
I know that you'll go soon
You'll find out so take me with you always

On buses that move through the night
We sleep on and on
We got off at Memphis
Black-top heat will make us thirsty
We'll never get sick anymore"


 




[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="600" caption="Au Revoir Simone"]Au Revoir Simone[/caption]

 

 

 

 

0 comentários: